SYNTHETIC INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA GDPR 679/2016
Why this information?
We invite you, however, to provide any summary of this information and ask us to know if you have by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In fact, ENM provides you, pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “GDPR”), some basic information relating to the processing of your personal data every time it comes into contact with E.N.M. to ask for one of our services (contact requests – advice).
In particular, E.N.M. will process the following personal data of all interested parties and recipients of the services:
- Personal and identification data (surname and name, date of birth, nationality)
- Contact details (telephone and e-mail)
OWNER – CONTACT DATA
The Data Controller is
NATIONAL INSTITUTION FOR MICROCREDIT (E.N.M.)
based in Via Vittoria Colonna, 1, 00193 Rome
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of contractual obligations deriving from registration, in particular the provision of services (information and consultancy) as well as the purposes are explicit, legitimate and determined as you will read better in the complete information.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The collected data will be kept in compliance with legal obligations and in any case no later than ten years from the end of the contractual relationship.
Any longer retention periods remain unaffected, in the event that they derive from specific legal, accounting and / or tax obligations.
After the retention period, as described above, the total cancellation and destruction of personal data will be carried out.
The verification of the obsolescence of the data being processed with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and processed is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Your data protection rights are important and for this reason we inform you, finally, that Chapter III of EU Regulation 2016/679 grants the interested parties some specific rights regarding the use of data concerning them:
- Access: the right to know, at any time, what data is held by the Data Controller, where they come from, how and by whom they are used;
- Rectification, Limitation, Cancellation and Opposition: the right to have the data updated, integrated and rectified, if inaccurate or incomplete, as well as the right to request its cancellation, where there are no retention obligations by the Data Controller, and / or the limitation of processing and / or to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons;
- Withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw consent to processing, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal;
- Portability: the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and the right to transmit such data to another owner or, if technically possible, to obtain direct data transmission.
To exercise these rights or to request further information, you can contact us at the following e-mail addresses email@example.com for all matters relating to the processing of your data and the exercise of your rights.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free, finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, or to take the appropriate judicial offices pursuant to art. 79 of the aforementioned GDPR.
29 July 2022, 08:32